Bradley Law has ceased to practice.

Please do not contact Bradley Law for new enquiries as we are unable to either accept instructions or give you legal advice.


No Win No Fee

Free Case Assessment

Call Us 7 Days

Work Accident Lawyers


If you have been injured at work or because of your work, you may be able to claim workers compensation benefits and even common law damages.

But claiming compensation for work accidents and injuries can be difficult. It can be difficult to get your claim up and running, or properly deal with settlement offers, or even just manage your claim so you can get the treatment you need.

Our experience with Workers Compensation claims and related common law work accident claims means we will get your personal injury compensation case headed in the right direction quickly.

For a Free Case Assessment, just give us a call on (08) 9466 2922 now. We’re available to take your call 7 days a week.

What We Can Help You With

We can help you with a range of issues associated with your work injury accident. We often help injured workers with the following common issues:

  • Settlement advice and negotiations
  • Making a claim
  • Fighting a dispute in WorkCover
  • Making a common law election
  • Progressing a common law action

If any of these issues apply to you, then please feel free to call us and we can discuss your case and provide assistance only if you need it.

Understanding Your Claim

We understand the Workers Compensation Scheme well and we’re good at explaining it to people. We can explain the Workers Compensation Scheme and how it works, and what steps you should take. Although the Workers Compensation Scheme is complex in practice, the theory is not and you will better understand your rights by understanding it.

We can help with starting a Workers Compensation Claim, initiating a dispute, settling your claim or making a common law for your work accident. Call us to find out how to make a claim and what you need to do.

Managing Your Case

We will give you expert advice, review the medical evidence about your injuries, organise any expert reports, complete relevant forms, and deal with your insurer to ensure that your claim runs smoothly. You will take away the administrative hassle associated with your claim.

Call us to discuss managing your case.

Settling Your Claim

To ensure you get the compensation you deserve, it is important to understand what you are entitled to receive under the Workers Compensation Scheme and common issues that may arise. Because we are experienced Workers Compensation Lawyers, we will be able to guide your case to ensure you maximise your compensation under a settlement.

Call us to discuss how best to get the proper compensation.

Pursuing A Common Law Claim

You can make a common law claim against a “non-employer” for your work accident if it was caused by negligence. You can also make a common law claim against your employer but only if certain conditions are met. Importantly, strict time limits apply when making a claim against your employer. It is better if you seek advice sooner rather than later.

We are experienced with Workers Compensation Claims and Common Law negligence claims, and we have experience making elections to pursue a common law claim against your employer.

Call us if you want advice about pursuing a common law claim for your work accident.

What Will It Cost You

Workers Compensation claims usually won’t cost anything. This is because costs are heavily regulated for these cases, and legal costs are generally recovered directly from your employer’s insurer via a Costs Contribution - which is separate from compensation owing under the scheme.

The upside is that your costs exposure is limited. The downside is your legal representative has very little funds work with. Work must be performed efficiently, and many injury lawyers (particularly experienced ones) simply choose not to do this work.

Importantly, it is better to seek legal representation before filing any dispute. The Workers Compensation cost rules do not make it worthwhile for representatives to act for you in a dispute that has already started.