Bradley Law has ceased to practice.

Please do not contact Bradley Law for new enquiries as we are unable to either accept instructions or give you legal advice.


No Win No Fee

Free Case Assessment

Call Us 7 Days

Motor Vehicle & Car Crash Claims

If you’ve been injured by negligent driving, we can help. We are local experts in running car crash and motor vehicle accident compensation claims.

We will deal with the Insurance Commission of Western Australia (ICWA) or other party, and will guide you through your injury claim to maximise compensation and minimise stress.

Call us for free initial advice and a Case Assessment without any obligation to proceed further.

We will be happy to answer all your questions.

Typical Road Accident Injuries

Injuries suffered in a road accident can vary, but a few of the more common injuries include:

  1. whiplash injuries;
  2. spinal injuries;
  3. back injuries;
  4. neck injuries;
  5. head and brain injuries;
  6. post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD); and
  7. other mental injury.

Whether the injury is minor or catastrophic, we have the legal experience to help.

How Long Does It take?

As mentioned on the injury compensation page, you need to medically stabilise first. Once you are medically stable, your doctors can comment on what your future holds - which is necessary to calculate your losses to resolve your claim.

It is common for people to take about 6 months to medically stabilise, but it depends upon your injuries. Some injuries can take a year or longer.

Once you have medically stabilised, it is fairly common for claims to settle within 3 - 6 months. However, it may take up to 2 years to resolve if a trial is required.

If you call us, we can generally give you a more reliable assessment of how long it may take.

What Will it Cost?

We work on a no win, no fee basis and our costs are low.

So far, none of our clients have had to pay anything. This is because we work efficiently, and have achieved full recovery from the other side at the time of settlement.

That may or may not be the case for you, but we are confident we will be cheaper than any of our competitors - sometimes significantly so.

Costs can vary greatly, but for a ‘typical’ case we estimate our costs will be:

  • Settling Before Court:
    OUR BILL: $5,000
  • Settling At a Pre-Trial Conference:
    OUR BILL: $12,000
  • At a Trial:
    We honestly can’t say. It depends on the attitude of the other party.

Your case might not be a ‘typical’ case.

If you accept our free initial advice and Case Assessment, we can give you a more reliable estimate.

What Should You Do Now?

There are three broad things to ensure you do:

  1. Report your accident.
  2. Get your treatment up and running, seeing your doctor regularly.
  3. Get your claim up and running - notify the Insurance Commission of Western Australia (ICWA);
  4. Start gathering evidence - photographs, wage slips, medical invoices, etc.

We can give you more tailored advice on what to do if you let us give you our free initial advice and Case Assessment.

IMPORTANT: Time limits Apply. You generally have three (3) years within which to settle your claim or commence in Court.

You should consider engaging a personal injury compensation lawyer sooner rather than later for your motor vehicle accident claim.